|Here are some ways you can help us Save the Island:
|1. HIGHEST PRIORITY!!! Attend the next Board of Adjustment meeting (date and time
TBA) at the Municipal Building to provide visible support to neighborhood
opposition to the variance.
2. Encourage healthy dialogue and discussion of the issues. Ask others to join our
3. Join our mailing list to stay up-to-date on developments as they arise.
4. We need your contributions to fund the legal representation at the Board of
Adjustment Meeting. Contributions should be sent to:
Jeney & Jeney Trust Account
1953 Westfield Avenue
Scotch Plains, NJ 07076
5. Put up a "Save this Cooper Road Island, www.CooperRoad.org" sign on your lawn
6. Contact local Media, send letters to the Editor. Mention the website.
7. Contact local builders, ask them to join our efforts in opposition to this project.
8. Download a copy of the flyer and place it in a front window.
|Download our new poster!